Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy B-Day Eli

I am a week late, but I wanted to post the pictures of my oldest nephew's birthday party. Eli turned 10 years old and celebrated with a bowling party. He invited his little cousins to join in on the fun. This was their second trip to the bowling alley, but their first time to actually bowl.


Here is the big birthday boy, Uncle Poprocks, Elliette, and Colton taking time out to pose for the camera.Ellie loves Aunt Hay-hay and helped her keep score. Colton just liked to watch the screen. I think he thought it was 'tartoons.' Uncle Poprocks helped Colton get his ball set up on the toddler bowling ramp. All Colton had to do was push the ball down the ramp. That ramp is a really cool invention.
And of course Elliette had her turn. I wish I had pictures of them jumping up and down when the pins fell. It was a lot of fun. We are going back really soon. A good time for all ages. Happy birthday Eli. We love you very much!

No comments: