Wednesday, July 22, 2009

He's Here!

Ethan Zachary arrived on Wednesday, July 22nd at 9:58 AM and weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and 21 inches long. After he was washed and groomed, his head of hair turned out to be a lovely dark blond. He has big blue eyes when he decides to open them. All in all, perfect and beautiful. Here is Coco glowing just 4 hours after Ethan's arrival. She is going to be a super mommy.

Here are Colton, Elliette and Daddy getting their first peek at Ethan with Mimi. Ellie was so excited to meet her "cutin." Colton kept saying "No Ethan not in Coco's tummy."I couldn't wait to get my hands on him. I still can't believe he is actually here. Pops helped Ellie and Colton be gentle. The first picture of Mimi and Pops with all three of their granchildren. Love it!Colton was really good with him. Loud but fairly gentle. Hopefully Ethan will learn to love his energy as we have. I see many exciting times for these two in the future. Elliette couldn't wait to hold him. She has been talking about it for days. She wanted to take the blanket off and inspect his hands and toes. Uncle B finally got his turn to snuggle. Ellie had to stay close. Not sure if it was to keep her eye on Ethan or just to remind her Dada that she was there. Like I said, I didn't give my family much of a chance to hold him. He was so cuddly and sweet. I feel so blessed to have another edition to our family. Ethan, I promise you will be loved beyond your imagination. But we are a crazy bunch. Hope you are ready. Not sure while I don't have a pic of Daddy Zach with his first born. He had a visitor for awhile, but I promise to post one of the proud Daddy with his son soon. Congrats Zach and Courtney! You are going to be great parents.

2 comments:

lsmith2867 said...

Thanks for sharing Lanette. He is absolutely beautiful like his mommy! Can't wait to meet him.
Laura

Boxcar Goods said...

Nette, you look gorgeous!