Monday, September 28, 2009

Babysitting Ethan

We got to babysit Ethan for a few hours today. The twins were super excited. Colton brought this book for me to read to him. But Ellie decided that Ethan need to learn about tractors. She confiscated it and taught Ethan all he needed to know about tractors. Notice Colton in the background. I don't know if he is pouting or just busy picking his nose. Ellie had to play baby, too. She went and found a paci from her bed and stole Ethan's rattle. I remember when this chair was her bed. We could have fit four of her in it. Now look at her. My big baby.
Some blanket time to stretch out and play.
I love Ethan's expression in this one. My two are trying so hard to entertain him, and he is pleading with his eyes to be rescued.
She just can't help herself. Even while Ethan was asleep, Ellie had to be close to him. Yes, she had to go get her paci, too.
What I didn't get a picture of is when the babies woke up from a very short nap asking to go play with Ethan. They didn't believe me that Coco had picked him up while they were asleep. So out we go into the living room. Colton starts to cry when he sees Ethan's blanket is gone, and says "I want my cousin Ethan." Did I mention they love Baby Ethan? We do.

1 comment:

pramod said...


I would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this posting. I'm hoping the same very best function from you inside future too.
Last Minute Flights to South

Africa