Monday, September 28, 2009

Bring on the Rain

While going through last year's fall/winter attire, I came across their snow boots. I took out the liners in Colt's and they fit fine for rain boots. But little Ellie's feet are finally growing and no amount of cramming was going to get her feet into those old boots. She was NOT happy. She wanted a pair of rain boots, too. Leave it to a grandmother to hear those cries and go into action. My mom went to Target the next day just to find some rain boots for her poor granddaughter. So bring on the rain. We are ready to jump and play in the puddles. Thanks Memaw!!

1 comment:

Loopty Lou said...

Very cute. I have tried to cram my feet into the Hello Kitty rain boots at Target. They only come in children's size, which is a crying shame. They would go with my earings, ring, wallet, nightgown, pajamas, tank top, t-shirt, etc. very well.